St. Mary’s Occupational Medicine provides a broad spectrum of services to employers in the Tri-State
As employers’ occupational medicine needs continue to rise, so does the need for a facility focused solely on occupational health. St. Mary’s Occupational Medicine provides the essential components of occupational health, such as treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses, pre-employment physicals and drug screens, as well as many other services. The providers at Occupational Medicine have more than 50 years of combined experience in occupational health services.
- Prompt treatment and proactive management of work-related injuries/illnesses
- 24-hour emergency coverage
- Detailed documentation
- Early return-to-work programs
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Physical exams for government agencies
- Pre-employment exams
- Department of Transportation
- Independent medical exams
- Second and third opinions
- OSHA-required exams
Tests and Screening Services
- Urine and hair drug screening (accredited by the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association)
- Department of Transportation breath alcohol testing
- Job site evaluations
- Respiratory certification
- Respiratory questionnaire
- Pulmonary function test
- Respiratory fit test
- Titmus vision screen
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- Tetanus vaccines
- TB skin tests
- Full laboratory services
Tests and screenings can be customized to meet the occupational health needs and requirements of your company.
Drug Screen Services
- Post injury/post accident
- Reasonable suspicion
- Return to work
- Breath alcohol testing
EBTs are performed by certified breath alcohol technicians. Drug screens are collected by trained and certified drug screen collectors.
- Insta-test/rapid result urine drug screening
- Hair analysis
- Random drug screen selection services
Dr. Allen Young, a certified Medical Review Officer, oversees St. Mary’s Occupational Medicine. The office is open from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and is located at 2833 Fifth Ave. in Huntington. For after-hours treatment, visit St. Mary’s emergency department or St. Mary’s Urgent Care, which is open until 9 p.m., seven days a week.
For more information, call Occupational Medicine at (304) 399-7858.