The physicians and staff at St. Mary’s Pediatrics see patients from ages newborn to 18 and offer routine child care, including:
- Well child visits
- Sick visits
- Sports physicals
- Health screenings
Additional services include:
- Separate waiting areas for sick and well children
- Pediatrician on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Convenient access to St. Mary’s Medical Center
Erick J. Willis, MD
- Doctor of Medicine from Marshall University School of Medicine
- Residency at Marshall University School of Medicine
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
St. Mary’s Pediatrics is located in Suite 305 of the Highlawn Medical Building on the St. Mary’s Medical Center Campus in Huntington. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information or to make an appointment, call (304) 399-7565 or (800) 9ST-MARY, ext. 7565.