Intensive Care Services
St. Mary's Medical Center's new 34-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is located on the second floor of the South building. The new unit is equipped with the latest technology to care for critically ill patients while providing a comfortable atmosphere for families and friends.
Features of St. Mary's new Intensive Care Unit include:
- Private patient rooms that feature separate areas for patients, staff and visitors
- State-of-the-art technology to meet every critical care need
- Immediate access to ICU from helipad via dedicated hallway
- Elevator access to transport patients direcctly between surgery and ICU
- Four large aiting areas that include flat-panel televisions, scenic displays and a variety of seating, such as recliners, rockers and bariatric chairs
- Restrooms, showers and lockers for visitors
The critical care visiting hours are:
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
For more information about the new ICU at St. Mary's, call 304-526-8249.