Occupational Health Center
As employers’ occupational medicine needs continue to rise, so does the need for a facility focused solely on occupational health. Many people continue to think of occupational medicine in terms of workers’ compensation cases, pre-employment physicals and drug screens. These are essential components of St. Mary’s Occupational Health Center’s services, however, as occupational patient care specialists, we provide a broad spectrum of other services.
The Center’s health care professionals have more than 50 years of combined experience in occupational health care.
- Dr. Allen Young oversees St. Mary’s Occupational Health Center in Barboursville.
- The center is located in the Merritt’s Creek Farm Plaza at 3102 Champion Drive.
- For more information, call 304-736-8764.
- Prompt Treatment of Work-Related Injuries/Illnesses
24-Hour Emergency Coverage
- St. Mary’s Occupational Health Center: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Emergency Department After Hours: 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 a. m.
- Detailed Documentation
- Early Return-to-Work Programs
- Return to Work
- Independent Medical Exams
- Second and Third Opinions
- Any OSHA Required Exam
- Urine and Hair Drug Screening (Accredited by the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association)
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing
- Job Site Evaluations
- Respiratory Certification
- Respiratory Questionnaire
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Respiratory Fit Test
- Titmus Vision Screen
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- Tetanus Vaccine
- TB Skin Test
- Full Laboratory Services
Tests and screenings can be customized to meet the occupational health needs and requirements of your company.
- MRO Services
- Post injury /Post Accident
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Breath Alcohol Testing
EBT’s are performed by certified breath alcohol technicians. Drug screens are collected by trained and certified drug screen collectors.
- Saliva Alcohol Testing (DOT approved)
- Insta-Test/Rapid Result Urine Drug Screening
- Hair Analysis
- Random Drug Screen Selection Services
- Hearing Protection
- Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Safety Training
- Violence in the Workplace
- Substance Abuse for Supervisor and Employees
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Assistance with Ergonomic Issues