The Total Woman at St. Mary's
What is the Total Woman?
Lisa Hastings, RN, BSN, MHA
The Total Woman Coordinator
We understand the challenges women face today in finding time for regular health check-ups and screenings. Our Total Woman program was created to help women quickly navigate the healthcare system and connect them with advanced health services at St. Mary's
Every department in our medical center has elected a Total Woman advocate to help provide you with the best care, and our women's health services coordinator is available to answer any questions you may have. She also can help arrange the appropriate medical care for you and your family.
St. Mary's wants to help empower women to make good healthcare decisions and take action that will result in better health for themselves and their families.
How do I join the Total Woman program?
The Total Woman is a membership program that recognizes participants at St. Mary's and other businesses throughout the tri-state community. When you sign up, you will receive a quarterly women's health magazine and other publications containing important health information. You will also receive special offers from St. Mary's and our partners. Join us soon to get all the benefits for free!
Total Woman members receive:
Total Woman members receive:
- A free subscription to our Total Woman magazine
- A free tote bag
- Important health information
- Personalized care from our Total Woman coordinator
- Special offers and discounts from St. Mary’s and our local business partners
- Invitations to free St. Mary’s health and wellness events
Lisa Hastings, RN, BSN, MHA, coordinator of The Total Woman program, provides assistance and coordination of care to all Total Woman members. She can help connect you with services throughout the medical center and answer any questions regarding your care and the healthcare needs of your family members.
Also, every department in the medical center has elected a Total Woman advocate to provide you with the best care. These advocates specialize in women’s health and work closely with The Total Woman program.
- A Message from Coordinator Lisa Hastings
- May 2013 Fact Sheet
- April 2013 Fact Sheet
- March 2013 Fact Sheet
- February 2013 Fact Sheet
- January 2013 Fact Sheet
- December 2012 Fact Sheet
- November 2012 Fact Sheet
- October 2012 Fact Sheet
- September 2012 Fact Sheet
- August 2012 Fact Sheet
- July 2012 Fact Sheet
- June 2012 Fact Sheet
- May 2012 Fact Sheet
- Free Cervical Cancer Screening (4/3)
- Vascular Screenings (4/4 & 4/18)
- Zumba Challenge Finale (4/6)
- Women’s Works: Tools for a Healthier You (4/8)
- Cabell/Wayne Heart Walk (4/13)
- Childbirth Class (4/13)
- National Healthcare Decisions Day (4/16)
- The Spectrum (4/18)
- Drop 10 in 10 Program< (4/23)/a>
- Wellness Classes
- Transitions Grief Support
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Families of Suicide Victims
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Young Adults with Cancer