Stipend, Benefits, and Resources
- Vacation: 80 hours of vacation per year.
- Sick Time: accumulate 1 day per month.
- Medical Health Insurance: provided with no premium expense to the resident.
- Prescription Coverage: provided through the employee benefit pharmacy. A prescription card is also provided for getting prescriptions filled at most retail pharmacies.
- Professional Leave: paid professional leave for attendance at approved conferences will be provided.
- Pharmacy resident office with updated office technology
- On–site free parking
- On–site medical library
- Extensive drug information resources
- Personal communication and data management devices
- On call support services accessible from home
- Training in a modern facility (new in June 2008)
- USP <797> compliant clean room and training
- Fitness center discount/ wellness center
- Employee health services clinic
- On-site credit union
- Payroll deductible – meals, gift shop, employee pharmacy