Program Goals & Outcomes
Goal: The program will graduate competent imaging professionals to meet community health care needs
Student learning outcome:
- Students will demonstrate clinical proficiency
- Students will practice radiation safety
- Students will demonstrate fluency in the use of tools, technologies and methods common to the field (manipulation of equipment and technical selection)
Goal: Students will develop critical thinking skills Student learning outcome:
- Students will demonstrate analytical inquiry through practical approaches to problems by making procedural adjustments to individual patients
- Students will demonstrate quantitative fluency specific to the field
Goal: The graduate will model professionalism Student learning outcome
- Students will appraise cultural competence as it relates to professional growth and development.
- Students will summarize their professional obligations upon obtaining their ARRT and the value and role of professional societies.
Goal: Graduates will exhibit effective communication skills in the healthcare setting Student learning outcome:
- Students will use effective oral communication skills.
- Students will practice written communication skills.