Welcome to St. Mary's Medical Center's online pre-registration. Here you are able to accomplish many of the same tasks that you typically need to complete at your visit.
By using this system, you'll save time and ensure that we have your most up-to-date information. To move forward with our online registration, please be sure to note the following:
- Be sure to pre-register at least 24 hours before your visit. If you are scheduled for services on a Monday, you'll need to complete the pre-registration online by 5:00 p.m. EST on the Friday before your visit.
- Be sure to bring your insurance card, your photo ID and your physician's order with you to your scheduled service.
- Upon arrival at the medical center, you will need to check-in with registration. We are required to have you sign a consent form prior to services. We will also need to provide you with an armband. Since you have completed the online form, this will only take a few minutes.
You may pre-register online for any of the following services:
- Venous scans - including Doppler studies
- Medical imaging including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, PET Scans
- Infusion Therapy
- Diagnostic testing (scopes - EGD, Endoscopy)
- Obstetric Services
- Joint Replacement
- Sleep Studies
- EEG & EMG
- Vascular studies - including carotid studies
- Arterial studies
- Heart Catherization
If you have any questions or concerns about online pre-registration, please feel free to contact our Pre-Registration department at 1-800-978-6279, locally at (304) 526-1624 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that the information you send to St. Mary's Medical Center via this pre-registration portal is secure. We use the highest level of Secure Socket Layer encryption on this section of our website and no information that you complete on this form will be sent without that encryption. Please note the "https" in the address bar of our browser that indicates the SSL certificate is installed on this section of the site.
To proceed, please click the button below.
- Insurance Card
- Guarantor's (person who is responsible for the bill) name
- Guarantor's address
- Guarantor's phone number
- Guarantor's Social Security number
For questions or help, please call us @ 1-800-9ST-Mary ext 1624 or 304-526-1624.