Apply via PhORCAS
1. Three (3) standardized references completed on the PhORCAS Recommendation Form.
- It is highly encouraged for all three letters to be from a clinical preceptor who has spent a significant amount of time with the candidate and is able to speak to their clinical abilities, strengths and overall performance.
- One (1) of the three letters of recommendation may be from a professor at the candidate's school of pharmacy proving that the individual has had significant oversight of previously completed or ongoing research or has served as a preceptor for an Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) or an academic spervisor role with significant contact time.
- A recommendation from a professor without significant oversight of research or clinical rodation is discouraged.
2. Letter of intent stating why the candidate desires a residencey at St. Mary's Medical Center. Candidates should include their top three reasons that the SMMC residency program fits their interest.
3. Official Pharmacy School transcript.
4. Current Curriculum Vitae (must include completed and anticipated rotations).
Deadline is January 2, 2023.
Onsite interviews will be offered to the top candidates.