St. Mary's Urology offers comprehensive care for a wide variety of urologic issues for both males and females
Our physicians (from left to right):
Rocco Morabito Jr., MD, FACS; Rocco Morabito Sr., MD, FACS; and Frederick Martinez, MD, FACS
The specialists at St. Mary’s Urology provide the latest treatments to help patients return to normal daily activity.
- Adult and pediatric urology
- Stone treatment
- In-office diagnostic procedures, including urodynamics
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive kidney, bladder and prostate surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for incontinence, including Botox
- Sacral neuromodulation (Interstim)
- Medical and surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Percutaneious tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS)
Conditions treated at St. Mary’s Urology include:
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Leakage when coughing, sneezing, lifting, walking, playing sports, climbing stairs, bending, etc.
- Urgency to urinate, sometimes getting to the restroom in time
- Frequent or painful urination
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
- Urological cancers
- Enlarged prostate
- Testicular pain
It is important to remember these symptoms should not occur and help is available. To get started, ask your physician to refer you to St. Mary’s Urology.
St. Mary’s Urology is located in the Outpatient Center at St. Mary’s Medical Center. For more information, call (304) 525-3711.